- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 1/2 cups crisp rice cereal crushed in a food processor
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup roasted crushed peanuts
- Coarse Himalayan salt
1) In a large glass bowl or measuring cup; melt the chocolate and coconut oil together in a microwave on low setting.
2) Mix about 3/4 of the melted chocolate into the crushed cereal until well combined. Press into a 9-inch pie plate. Chill in the freezer for 15 minutes while making the filling. Set the remainder of the melted chocolate aside for the glaze.
3) Whip the cup of cream until firm peaks form. Set aside in a medium-sized bowl, scraping the mixer bowl well.
4) With a paddle attachment; beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the peanut butter, sugar, coconut oil, vanilla, and salt. Blend well.
5) Scoop the cream cheese mixture into the whipped cream and fold together carefully but completely, trying to keep it light and fluffy. Spoon in the chilled pie crust and put back in the freezer to firm up.
6) When set, reheat the remaining chocolate and drizzle generously over the pie. Garnish with crushed toasted peanuts and sprinkle with coarse Himalayan pink salt. Cut and serve.